Renewing a Passport

Renewal of a U.S. Passport

You can renew by mail if: Your most recent passport is available to submit and it is not damaged; you received the passport within the past 15 years; you were over age 16 when it was issued; you still have the same name, or can legally document your name change.

You can get a passport renewal application form by downloading it from this site .

If your passport has been, altered or damaged, you cannot apply by mail. You must apply in person.
Source: U.S. Department of State  ( ) - This website provides information on passports, visas and international travel for U.S. citizens.